This release is both late and too early;
Late because I have had a lot on my plate and packed too many changes into one update.
Early because it contains some unfinished features such as the Mod Manager.
Due to the size and early release of this update it's likely to contain a few uncaught issues.
This update features;
- - Support for Unity Engine 2019
- - Support for Mod Packs (Website support to be added later)
- - Support for Universal Mods
- - Major improvements to the UMF Installer
- - Improved Mod Library/API support
- - Various Bug fixes and internal improvements.
See the Changelog for a full list of changes.